I used Scott Lawn Service this year after seeing a flyer promising good service and discount, so I signed up.I recieved 4 applications and paid over $600 so far, and told them never come back again.

Here is what happened: after the first application, I noticed that they covered only 1/3 of the lawn because you could tell the grass was greener where it received the fertilizer, and where it did not the clovers and crab grass grew a lot. I called and complained, and asked for a service call. 3 weeks later they did come back, but charged me for another full application while only covering (agian) 1/3 of the yeard. From there on, it went my repeated call for service, then one day a guy did show up for service, but he said that he did not realize that our lawn was so big about 1 acre), and he only brought chemical to treat 1/4 of the lawn, said he'd be back.

Well when he was back the next time, I was charged for a full application again. I grew tired of dealingwith them, and told them not to come back anymore, I dont want their service, but they came back in July again, and charged me for one more application. When I refused to pay, they accrue interest on my bill. So I paid today, told them I never ever wanted to have anything to do with their company anymore.

What happened to my lawn after $600?

a lot crab grass!

Review about: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments