I have been using your product for over 40 years and this year I have over 100 dandalions in front and back yard .I spent $70.00 for your products.

I have always had neighbors ask what I use for such a beautiful lawn and recommend your product. I am wondering what you cut back on the material? This is very disappointing. You were in the past anyways far better than anyone else.

I would like someone to explain to me why the failure in your product or have a customer rep contact me 815 2980186. I take a lot of pride and effort to have a beautiful lawn, and to say I am disappointed is an under statement. I purchased *** and feed at Lowes and they told me to contact you, I asked why they didn't say anything at the time of purchase they said for lieability reasons, however they said they have never had so many disappr ointing customers.

I would like to be satisfied in your product with an explaination before I switch to a competitor.If you stand behind your product then I would like to hear from a customer rep.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of scotts lawn service lawn service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Scotts Lawn Service needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scotts lawn service lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scotts Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments