We had service from Scott's lawn for about four years since 2013. Our lawn condition has not been improved, instead, it s getting worse. Weeds are everywhere in backyard as shown in the attached pics. Other than collecting payment, they are not interested in improving their service.

After complaining, they did come back to redo the job according to their account. But nothing is improved.

While we called in to cancel service, the lady did not care at all. Horriable service. Just waist your money if you with Scott's lawn.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Scotts Lawn Service and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scotts Lawn Service to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scotts Lawn Service and scotts lawn service lawn service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments