I will never use Scotts again.We had them spray for mosquitos, and it killed all the mother birds that I was so enjoying watching in my yard.

I had several nest in trees and plants, and I love my birds. Scotts lawn service didn't warn me that I would be killing all these birds, and leaving babies with no parents to care for them. I have cried and cried, and feel such guilt. I should have researched it, but I also feel I should have been warned.

The *** service was not great either, we had to call them back several times.But please never use this service for mosquitos.

Mckenna88 wrote the review because of bad quality at Scotts Lawn Service. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Scotts Lawn Service to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Scotts Lawn Service and scotts lawn service mosquitos pest control for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments