It is early May in Oregon and my lawn was as green and thick as I could ever hope it could be. that is, until Scotts Lawn Service stopped by (Marcus) to apply the scheduled feeding and *** control.

Within 4 hours of the application, much of my lawn appeared DEAD!!

I spend a lot of money with Scotts to keep my lawn beautiful. I make certain that the irrigation system is working perfectly and this is an outrage. General Manager Matt stopped by to inspect and did his best to convince me that the lawn would rebound nicely but it is just a few days later and it now looks much worse.

This lack of professionalism from a company the size of Scott's is completely unacceptable.

Matt admitted that they screwed up but offered no resolution. I am very unhappy (As is my neighbor whose brand new lawn was treated by Scotts the same day and has similar results)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of scotts lawn service lawn service. Scotts Lawn Service needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scotts lawn service lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scotts Lawn Service.

Comments