Scotts Lawn Service - Simple Review #1479141879

Turnaround Time

Very bad experience with Scotch lawn Service. Bad costumer service and bad service!!!

What else can I say? Just cancelled your service today!

Scotts Lawn Service - Service is poor

1.5

When I asked for a corp customer service phone number I received a non working 888 number. This is how you will be treated as a customer, very poorly.

They will do anything to up sale you but will not service you as a customer for the service you have contracted. You have to call them to get service. Or they call and leave a VM telling you they will be out the next day and never show up.

Very poor customer service and not worth the time and money. They should either go out of business or be taken over by someone that can provide the service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Have another franchise or company location service my account. The one that is suppose to service my account for some reason is a long ways away and provides poor service. .

Scotts Lawn Service - VERY UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNRELIABLE

The sales representative sent them to my house to start service before I authorized them to do so. He was rude and unprofessional throughout the call.

He told me that they would come every six (6) weeks.

They came twice last month which was thirty (30) days after their previous visit.

After contacting them they assured me they would put me on a six (6) week schedule. They said it would start June 15, 2016. They called me no less than five (5) times to confirm it.

They never showed up on June 15, 2016. When I called them on June 16, 2016 to inquire about them not showing up as represented they told me my service was put on hold and nothing was scheduled and they didn't know why.

Scotts Lawn Service - Bad Service

Scott's Lawn care is a joke. Please do not believe their sale's pitch, because they will not live up to their agreement.

They want to keep coming out to your home so that they can get paid for doing nothing. One thing for sure they will not come back out and attempt to resolve the uncontrollable weeds or crabgrass until the next treatment. At least with Wayne's and TruGreen they would come back out when you called. You need to be aware of their discounts policy, because it doesn't mean anything when you decide to terminate their service.

I am happy that I was able to catch on early and not waste my money on a pipe dream with the idea of Scott's making my lawn new refreshed and protective from the weeds.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Customer Care.

Scotts Lawn Service - Scott's Lawn Service ruined our lawn and doesn't stand by their product.

We hired Scott's to take care of the lawn needs two years ago. After last year's season and following the instructions of Scott's we were not happy with the results: there wasn't any.

Our lawn was burnt and what little remained were weeds. In calling to cancel, they recommended us to use service by service with no contract. Well, the problems started again in late May. Many calls were placed and other treatments were recommended.

After all the money we spent, it looked as if they were not treating our lawn at all. This is the worst shape our lawn as ever been in! With another round of calls into customer service, they offered two additional "complementary" treatments. It seems that we were charged for them any way and they insisting that we pay.

There is no way we are paying for a burnt lawn with weeds taking over everything. We are left with weeds and bills but no lawn. The way they handle customer service is ridiculous! I will be posting a huge sign on my lawn for the whole world to see that Scott's cared for our lawn and if you want the same results, a dead lawn, then call them.

Our neighbors have NO lawn service nor a sprinkler system: their lawn is great! Google "Scott's Lawn Service Reviews" and read how horrible it really is before you invest a cent. Even their employees are telling the world not to go with them. Anyone can contact me and I will fill you in on all the details and even email you copies of our bills and pictures of the weeds on what used to be our front lawn.

Stay away from them and ignore the corporate blah blah they post in response.

They don't care!

eagreco53@yahoo.com

Comments

Scotts lawn service of spokane,wa totally destroyed my property and refused to do anything about it. Wherever you are in this area, do yourself a favor and choose any other lawn co. but scotts.

Scotts also destroyed my lawn. I spent $4,000 a year and a half ago to re-sod my lawn.

Less then a year after that, in May of this year I had one spot that looked bad so I hired Scotts.

They promised they could prevent this from spreading. By the end of August my front lawn is completely destroyed and I now have weeds growing.

Hi,

I am with Scotts LawnService Corporate. I am sorry to read of your concerns. If you drop me an email with your customer number or your address, I will be happy to look into this matter for you.

Amanda Cordell