Scotts Lawn Service - PHONE NUMBER AND ADDRESS WRONG

The phone number and address is WRONG! 3011 E.

Empire Ave. Benton Harbor Mi 49022 269-925-8375 is a totally different business. they DO NOT DO FERTILIZER AT ALL! WE DO OWN A SMALL ENGINE REPAIR AND A LAWN SERVICE, WE GET CALLS ALL DAY AND NIGHT THAT THERE CUSTOMERS FERTILIZER IS NOT DONE, on top of calls from there customers needing service, I apologize to them, tell the story that add is wrong on the internet, but some people just don't understand, and I get yelled at constantly for a company I have nothing to do with.

Please to this co., CHANGE YOUR INTERNET LISTING AND REMOVE MY ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER!

TO ALL THERE CUSTOMERS, IF YOU CALL ME I WILL REFER YOU TO ANOTHER LOCAL CO. IF IN MY AREA THANK YOU, CHRISTAL SCOTT owner of Scotts small engine repair/ Scotts Lawn service And Snow Plowing

Reason of review: wrong phone number.

I didn't like: Wrong phone number and address.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 02, 2017.

Scotts Lawn Service - Worst ever

I used scott to have nice lawn i end up with the worst on block customer treated me like an alien im glad their name on lawn no wonder no one uses them on my block .

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 11, 2017.

Scotts Lawn Service - Bad experience

I had Scotts Lawn Service for several years. Then Trugreen came into the picture & I've had poor service ever since.

I have asked to have any treatments done on Fridays due to work schedule & 3 dogs who need locked up when they service. I was called Weds 6/7 to be told by automation I would have aeration on Monday 6/12 so I called to cancel Mon as I've stated previously can only do Friday, locked dogs up for treatment on Fri 6/9 & called them @2pm to be told my Fri service was unscheduled.

This is not first time this has happened so now waiting for a human to call me within 48 hours. I will be canceling my service that was paid in full.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 09, 2017.

Scotts Lawn Service - Used To Work For Scott's

1.9
Turnaround Time

I used to work in Lawn Care Services for Scott's. I tried to do my job well and take care of the customers in my assigned route.

They do not hire top notch help and they receive very little initial training before they are turned loose upon the customers. A lot of the help took advantage and "Ghosted" lawns (they left an invoice without doing anything.) The sales department caused a lot of the service personnel's headaches by making promises that were impossible to meet, just to make the sale. The service personnel also got paid for the square footage of the lawns treated. The sales department word submit the sale as smaller than actual size to make it cheaper so as to make the sale.

That really puts extra work on the service personnel to meet their daily quota by doing more work for less credit on the lawn size.

I learned a lot about lawn care but would not work for them again. With them it is about volume and not service or quality.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Contact me about my experiences working for your company......

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 27, 2016.

Comments

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1266308

Scotts Lawn Service has been purchased by TruGreen.

Scotts Lawn Service - Simple Review #1479141879

Turnaround Time

Very bad experience with Scotch lawn Service. Bad costumer service and bad service!!!

What else can I say? Just cancelled your service today!

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 14, 2016.

Scotts Lawn Service - They won't stop calling!

2.6
Turnaround Time

These guys are driving me nuts. They use various numbers and just won't stop calling for up sales (aeration, over seeding, additional applications etc).

I just want them to do the applications that I did sign up for and do them correctly. I've used them for about 10 years now and their service has really gone bad over the last 2 years and I will be dropping them after this season. Each application is applied thinner and thinner and they don't hit my property lines. Their philosophy must to be apply less product and thus make more profit.

My yard looks worse than the neighbors who don't get theirs treated! Bad news!

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality, constant hounding for up sales.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I liked: Ease of signing up.

I didn't like: Quality or customer service.

• Reviews Of Scotts Lawn Service
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2016.

Scotts Lawn Service - Terrible Lawn Service

1.4
Turnaround Time

Whatever you do, DO NOT USE SCOTT'S LAWN CARE SERVICE. After having a great lawn for 20 years, Scott's ruined my lawn in one season.

They used a *** killer that killed everything, including the grass! it will be a lot of work to get my lawn looking like it used to. I had been using a different lawn care service for a few years and at the recommendation of a friend switched to Scott's.

Boy am I ever sorry that I switched. If you care about how your lawn looks, use anyone besides Scott's because they don't care about training their workers and they don't care about their customers or how they are treated.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Lawn care, Quality or customer service, Customer service, Ruined my lawn.

• Scotts Lawn Service Is Terrible
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2016.

Scotts Lawn Service - SCOTTS IS DISHONEST AND DOES SHODDY WORK

Turnaround Time

we paid Scotts to treat our lawn this year. The second application was to kill the weeds.

They might have insulted the weeds but they did not kill them. After a week, I asked for a re-application. That second application did nothing to kill the weeds and they are worse than ever.I called today to complain only to be told that Scotts has "merged" with trugreen and that company is now providing my lawn service. I did not ask for this to be done.

Now all I get is a runaround. When I asked Scotts for a refund, I was told that Trugreen has my money. When I asked trugreen, they said scotts has my money.

What I found very interesting is when I told a lady at Scotts HQ that I was going to file a BBB complaint, she said that I could go ahead because they had already set it up so all complaints against scotts are transferred to trugreen. The merger is just a way for scotts to avoid the bad publicity they so richly deserve.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Reason of review: application did not work, customer service does not exist.

I didn't like: Lavk of response and never solving lawn problems.

• Scotts Lawnservice Stinks
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Scotts Lawn Service - Never use scotts lawn care

1.4
Turnaround Time

I have spent fifteen hundred dollars over 3 years on a 350 sq ft lawn. It dies every spring and summer, 3 years in a row.

Scott promises the world but does nothing. They aerate and reseed at my expense in fall producing a lush lawn. BY May and June it starts to die and is 90 pct dead by August.

Do Not waste your money! They lie to your face never do anything to resolve it and deny refunding your money, "oh the satisfaction guarantee is not a money back guarantee its a guarantee we will restore your lawn to your satisfaction" It's a huge deception!

Don't give them one red cent!

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Reason of review: poor respnse to problems, run around every time all excuses.

I didn't like: Did not listen to multiple requests not to service, Shoddy work, Quality, Lavk of response and never solving lawn problems.

• Scotts Lawn service Sucks
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 17, 2016.

Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service Review from Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Turnaround Time

My lawn is dying after being treated. Manager Chris said he will look at it and see whats going on.

Manager would not return calls and when i called receptionist said he was going out the door and he would call me back. Never did. I had to call many times before he called and left a message that he was returning my call

He didn't say what is going on with my lawn. Never heard from him again.

Meatime my lawn is getting worse.

I think if they sent the same technician each time instead of a different person each time they would know when there are changes and take the proper action. I think it's time to find another company.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 11, 2016.