Although the service was good the product is a poor rating...I have never seen more weeds in my yard than ever before with the complete program treatment.

my yard looked better doing it by myself. I question the product they used and if its watered down? I have proof of the inadequite product. my neighbors use two different lawn services and each lawn puts my to shame.

a left side of house with nothing but broad leaf and dandilions again . do not recommend this company. addtionally had grub treatment and moles are in full force . not sure if the grub treatment ever worked.

sales rep wanted to make good and give me free treatments but I have discontinued service and they just hung up!

Do you think they would send a rep out to check out the yard only if I kept the service I'm sure ..

Review about: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #783328

Shut the *** up ...you lr some no good off brand CEO. That obviously suck at what he does.

amandaatscotts
Marysville, Ohio, United States #700263
Scotts Lawn Service Verified Representative

I am sorry to hear there is a concern with your lawn. I would be happy to help. You are welcome to click on the link below to chat with us or you can email me at scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com

Link for chat: