Scotts Lawn Service - Killed my lawn

scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass.Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn.

Of course nothing happens.

They did this twice and still nothing is happening.Each time that they come out I show them pictures that I have taken since the begining so that they can keep up on the non happening, but still they refuse to replant my grass.My neighbors are outraged at what they have made my lawn look like and have said that if I took them to court they would stand by me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Lawn Care
Review category
Landscaping and Gardening
review #625315

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Scotts Lawn Service? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 03, 2015 #991090

I can relate. I have both St. Augustine and Bahia grass. They have completely destroyed my Bahia grass. It is now all crabgrass. They have been doing my lawn for 10 months now. My lawn is 2/3 Bahia grass. Or was. Of course they are blaming it on me. I have put down bacon soda to kill the crabgrass. They went crazy. What they don't understand is if I contiue to allow the crabgrass to grow, it will completely over take my St. Augustine. We will see where this goes from here.

0 0 Reply

Apr 27, 2015 #977205

Next time use organic lol

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scotts Lawn Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Scotts Lawn Service.
Filing a new complaint about