Scotts Lawn Service - Killed my lawn
scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass.Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn.
Of course nothing happens.
They did this twice and still nothing is happening.Each time that they come out I show them pictures that I have taken since the begining so that they can keep up on the non happening, but still they refuse to replant my grass.My neighbors are outraged at what they have made my lawn look like and have said that if I took them to court they would stand by me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I used them before (maybe 10 years ago) and cancelled for the same reasons I need to cancel now. While my grass is greener in the front yard, I..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "Ryland Homes is building a new subdivision behind me. I've had two major water leaks for the first time ever since they put a huge generator back there for the..."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Ordered hair form Guangzhou Modern show Hair Products Co.,Ltd company off Aliexpress.com, This company sold me Malaysian Virgin Hair Curly 16,18,20,22. The hair was fine for a weekend then it..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."