Scotts Lawn Service - Killed my lawn
scotts destroyed my lawn by overstressing it and refuses to replant my grass.Instead, they airated a wet lawn,and then threw grass seed and fertiliser on the dead lawn.
Of course nothing happens.
They did this twice and still nothing is happening.Each time that they come out I show them pictures that I have taken since the begining so that they can keep up on the non happening, but still they refuse to replant my grass.My neighbors are outraged at what they have made my lawn look like and have said that if I took them to court they would stand by me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Lawn Care
- Review category
- Landscaping and Gardening
You May Also Like
- "I am on my 2nd TS800 due the crankcase cracking behind the coil mounts. Both saws have cracked in the identical place. This appears to be a weak spot..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "I was having them treat my lawn for fire ants. They treated it once which partially killed some nests. On the second treatment they had some herbicide in..."
- "I have commuted between Aurora and Chicago for many years and each year the schedules get more out of whack, the service declines and the delays become more frequent. Not..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."