Do NOT use this lawn service!!!You'll regret it!!!A Scotts sales rep (Mark) knocked on my door (unsolicited )to pitch Scotts Lawn Service.

I agreed having Scotts treat my lawn every 4-6 weeks at 46.00 a treatment which included the front back and side yards. I PERSONALLY walked the sales rep around the perimeter of the property so he was WELL aware of the area agreed to be treated on the service agreement. I asked Mark (sales rep) how Scotts could treat my entire yard for 46.00 per treatment, his response "we can lower the rates of treatments because we've canvased for and gained enough business in the Seymour area to do so." I signed up, the service technician showed up TWO weeks after, treated the lawn and DID NOT leave an invoice. I spoke with someone in the Knoxville office named Paul who stated that the service technician didn't leave an invoice because the square footage was WRONG on the service agreement.

Paul insisted that the square footage was an "error" and to treat my yard in the future would be double. I suggested to Paul that this was deceiving and poor business practices. He insisted it was a mistake. It's NO MISTAKE.......

it's called bait and switch.If a Scotts Lawn Service Rep comes knocking at your door you're going to get RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Scotts Lawn Service Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments

amandaatscotts
Marysville, Ohio, United States #647224
Scotts Lawn Service Verified Representative

Hi,

I am with Scotts LawnService's Corporate office. If I can help, please feel free to drop me an email at scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com

Amanda Cordell