I used Scotts Water Smart grass seed in the fall of 2015.I now have a yard full of weeds, 80%.
This is the second time this has happened using special water smart seed. I now get to spend the summer getting rid of all the weeds. As you can see, the photo shows the work I have ahead of me. I will have to kill 80% of my yard and start all over.
I spent $600.00 last fall getting seed down and now I have to spend double to correct bad seed.
Not to mention the time it will take.After 2 years of issues, I am done using Scotts.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We hired True Green because our lawn had clover, dandelions and various weeds. True Green rep promised to take care of all of the issues and have a green lawn..."
- "truegreen been in my house trying to kill all the weeds in a year contract but what they kill was my grass. customer service always play with us and..."
- "While they were all very polite, the work done was far from professional. We asked for our existing patio to be re-leveled and extended and our old deck replaced with..."
- "We pay $102.49 a month for 1. Plain home phone service. It comes with extra *** which we don't use. We have an answering machine and not interested in 3-way..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "Ashley Home Furniture DOES NOT stand behind their products. I was sold a sofa and recliner that start crackling and peeling a year after I had purchased it. I..."
- "I used your cleaner conditioner..it did not clean my straps if any thing it made them darker and it now has a dry feel to it..I have called the MK..."
- "I am a auto repair shop owner who has just got done dealing with Penn warranty company. Just want everyone to know this warranty company is a complete scam job..."