I used Scotts Water Smart grass seed in the fall of 2015.I now have a yard full of weeds, 80%.

This is the second time this has happened using special water smart seed. I now get to spend the summer getting rid of all the weeds. As you can see, the photo shows the work I have ahead of me. I will have to kill 80% of my yard and start all over.

I spent $600.00 last fall getting seed down and now I have to spend double to correct bad seed.

Not to mention the time it will take.After 2 years of issues, I am done using Scotts.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of seed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of scotts lawn service lawn service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Scotts Lawn Service needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scotts lawn service lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scotts Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments

I agree.Came up and,turn brown.All I got now is weeds

Stonemakers - StoneMaker's training Stonemakers "I have been a StoneMakers dealer for 4 years now I did the training after my tour of duty in the Marines. Yes, I heard some of the grumblings from..." Read more Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo lie to a six year old Dimeo Farms "Yes,, he lie to a six year old girl name Lola,,,she had six months of cancer treatments,,both of her parents took an early retirement to spend time with her,she wanted..." Read more Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more SkyCaddie / SkyTrak / SkyGolf.... Horrible Customer Service Skygolf "I recently had a shoulder injury that would require surgery and a 6 month recovery time frame. I have been a customer of SkyCaddie /SkyGolf for numerous years, owning all..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more