I used Scotts Water Smart grass seed in the fall of 2015.I now have a yard full of weeds, 80%.

This is the second time this has happened using special water smart seed. I now get to spend the summer getting rid of all the weeds. As you can see, the photo shows the work I have ahead of me. I will have to kill 80% of my yard and start all over.

I spent $600.00 last fall getting seed down and now I have to spend double to correct bad seed.

Not to mention the time it will take.After 2 years of issues, I am done using Scotts.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of seed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of scotts lawn service lawn service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Scotts Lawn Service needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned scotts lawn service lawn service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Scotts Lawn Service.

Had an Experience with Scotts Lawn Service?

Comments

I agree.Came up and,turn brown.All I got now is weeds