Scotts Lawn Service - Don't use this company

Please don't use this Scotts lawn service because of their lack of business ethics.On 11/2011 a rep from scotts lawn service called me and asked if I would like to have a lime application for $35.00.

I agreeded to that service and few days later scotts completed that work order. Now in 6/2012 i got a bill from scotts lawn service for $35.00 for a lime treatment that scotts did on my lawn on 6/26/2012. I called my local Scotts branch in Norcross GA about the lime service because I didn't authorize the service and the rep was just rude.

The rep said that service continues from seasons to season and that she would not beable to *** the price of the lime service.DON"T USE THIS COMPANY..I did agree to a one time application of lime not any others..When I asked to speak to somebody else that could take care of my issue she said she would leave that person a message to call me back..Well guess what no call back...This company will charge you for things you didn't agree to so just be aware..What ever happened to a company that will be honest to the consumer???

More Review Details

Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
Amanda @ SLS

Jul 24, 2012 #518508

Please feel free to drop me and email and I will be happy to review your account.

My email address is

Amanda Cordell
Scotts LawnService.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Scotts Lawn Service. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Scotts Lawn Service.
Filing a new complaint about