Scotts Lawn Service - Don't use this company

Jul 24, 2012
review #334363

Please don't use this Scotts lawn service because of their lack of business ethics.On 11/2011 a rep from scotts lawn service called me and asked if I would like to have a lime application for $35.00.

I agreeded to that service and few days later scotts completed that work order. Now in 6/2012 i got a bill from scotts lawn service for $35.00 for a lime treatment that scotts did on my lawn on 6/26/2012. I called my local Scotts branch in Norcross GA about the lime service because I didn't authorize the service and the rep was just rude.

The rep said that service continues from seasons to season and that she would not beable to *** the price of the lime service.DON"T USE THIS COMPANY..I did agree to a one time application of lime not any others..When I asked to speak to somebody else that could take care of my issue she said she would leave that person a message to call me back..Well guess what no call back...This company will charge you for things you didn't agree to so just be aware..What ever happened to a company that will be honest to the consumer???

ac29e2c
Had an experience with Scotts Lawn Service?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
Amanda @ SLS

Jul 24, 2012

Nick,

Please feel free to drop me and email and I will be happy to review your account.

My email address is scotts.lawnservice@scotts.com

Thanks,
Amanda Cordell
Scotts LawnService.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Scotts Lawn Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×