Scotts Lawn Service - Don't use this company
Please don't use this Scotts lawn service because of their lack of business ethics.On 11/2011 a rep from scotts lawn service called me and asked if I would like to have a lime application for $35.00.
I agreeded to that service and few days later scotts completed that work order. Now in 6/2012 i got a bill from scotts lawn service for $35.00 for a lime treatment that scotts did on my lawn on 6/26/2012. I called my local Scotts branch in Norcross GA about the lime service because I didn't authorize the service and the rep was just rude.
The rep said that service continues from seasons to season and that she would not beable to *** the price of the lime service.DON"T USE THIS COMPANY..I did agree to a one time application of lime not any others..When I asked to speak to somebody else that could take care of my issue she said she would leave that person a message to call me back..Well guess what no call back...This company will charge you for things you didn't agree to so just be aware..What ever happened to a company that will be honest to the consumer???
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I hired this "company" to remove leaves from my yard. When they arrived they told me that they were not going to do my back yard because all the leaves..."
- "A man from JAFLO co. came up our 400 foot driveway/road, ignoring our signs! Handed me a paper folder, more tree cutting! He said we will be coming onto your..."
- "Purchased three pocket hoses all of them have burst at the hose connection. Cost to much to ship back. I have taken apart and applied a hose clamp -..."
- "I went to the Athens, GA Ulta today (7/6/15) to purchase a new shampoo and conditioner. I was really excited to try HealthySexyHair since it said in the ad that..."
- "I ORDERED A CROSS FUNERAL SPRAY WAS SUPPOSE TO BE RED ROSES TRIMMED IN WHITE CARNATIONS,WITH A SMALL SPRAY OF ORCHIDS IN THE CENTER OF THE CROSS,WITH A WHITE RIBBON..."
- "See the photo here http://www.flickr.com/photos/pmaddox/4405045640/ the driver did not ring the door bell he left it propped on the door. when i opened it, the large roll of vinyl hit me on the..."
- "I was started trading on Aug 28 2015 with 1k then I made some profit and again my broker asked me to deposit 2k. Then after 1 day the..."
- "Saia denied the claim because our employee didn't note damage on bill of lading. While we didn't note the issue, it is obvious that the material was damaged in route..."
- "My Husband bought me a Natural Emerald ring with diamonds and matching necklace from Jared in Novi MI, spent a lot of them. Took it in to be check at..."